CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Anniversary to us!


I think my husband probably thought I had lost my mind when I questioned him that this was our 3 year anniversary. "No way!" I said. Surely it hadn't been that long. I guess that is a good sign, that it's felt shorter than it's actually been. Not so much like a jail sentence then. ;) Time truly does fly when you are having fun....and raising little ones.


I really did marry my best friend on my wedding day - 04.19.08. God picked out the perfect man for me and it's been a wild ride ever since. Our newest journey of parenting provides daily adventures and reasons to live, laugh and love. Being a great mom makes me a better wife! I take my job very seriously, but never so serious that I can't laugh at myself. Which I do almost daily. I hope that doesn't mean I am crazy? Oh, who am I kiddin'! I am nuts. He loves me that way. :)

I hope to have many, many, many more anniversaries and memories with you Andrew. You are an awesome father, amazing husband and die hard car fanatic. While I may not always appreciate your late night wrenchin' sessions, I will always support them. At least it keeps you outta my hair for a few hours, right?! ;)

I love you babe! Here's to the next 100. :)

Love,
B


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I thank God every day that he put you two together. Love to you both. You are my favorite couple.
Mom aka Jonah's favorite Grammy

starshockey said...

Big Time Happy Anniversary. You deserve all the love & happiness anyone and God can give you. And Jonah has awesome parents.

Love you all.
Aunt Debi