CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Andrew's company Christmas party

Andrew's company always throws a Christmas party and ever since we started dating we have made it to every year. This year was special for two reasons; we got to show off Jonah and my husband won an award for a patent that he was involved in. Way to go baby! :) I knew those brains were going to pay off. Haha!

Well here are a few quick photos from the night. I couldn't take many because the lighting inside wasn't good and I don't have a good external flash yet.

Enjoy!
Family photo


Jonah meeting Santa....again (he did much better this time)


My heart


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

the best looking family I have ever seen. Love all the photos. Glad you had a good time. Drew I am so proud to have you as my son in law!
Rebecca aka Jonah's Grammy

starshockey said...

That boy gets cuter every day!!