CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

70's in January ... ONLY in Texas

Yesterday was SUCH a nice day so we decided to let Jonah play outside. He got to run around in the front yard then we took him to the park to play. He is so curious and just wants to run around like the big kids. I can hardly believe he's walking around. He just started two weeks ago and he's SO good already. I am NOT ready for this!

We snapped a few pictures while he was outside and I just wanted to share.

Enjoy!







2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wonderful pics. I cant believe my grandson is already walking and such a big boy. He is growing up way too fast. Such a happy soul. He is going to do great things in this world. Grammy loves you Jonah. You are the best.

starshockey said...

Wasn't the weather just wonderful. I could not believe it. The fotos are wonderful, but the videos you sent me of him running in the park were just prescious. He is discovering a whole new world that he could only see before, not touch. And the ones with Kari, she is just so patient with him, it is great. Love to all!