CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tiny Tots and Tunes

Jonah at Tiny Tots (This was the only picture he was still)

I heard about this music class from my MOMS group. It's a class for small babies to introduce them to music. They do it at a church close to our house. We went for our first class this Wednesday. We were supposed to start two weeks ago, but were delayed because of the bad weather.

Jonah loved it. He rarely sat with me, he wanted to play with all the babies and moms. He was just FLYING all over the place. He is a very social baby and loves people. :) It makes my heart smile when I see him with interacting with other children.

I always hoped to be a stay at home mom and I dreamed of taking my baby to a mommy and me class. It was a lot of fun and we are both looking forward to the upcoming weeks. :)

2 comments:

Debi said...

He is one of my favorite tiny tots!! He looks so cute in that foto. I hope he always loves music & reading. I love to read, can't sing, but love listening!!!

Rebecca said...

He is my favorite Tiny Tot ever! Love me some Jonah. Cant wait to see him. Miss you Jonah bear!
Grammy